In today’s fast-paced business world, having reliable and efficient office equipment is essential for success. For many companies, copiers and printers are critical pieces of equipment, and leasing these machines is an excellent way to keep up with the latest technology while managing costs. If you’re considering leasing a copier, there are several options available to you. In this blog post, we’ll discuss the different copier leasing arrangements that printer and copier companies offer for businesses of all sizes.
- Operating lease An operating lease is a type of lease agreement that allows businesses to lease copiers and printers for a fixed period, usually three to five years. At the end of the lease term, businesses can return the equipment, renew the lease, or purchase the copier or printer at a reduced price. This type of lease is beneficial for companies that want to keep up with the latest technology without committing to ownership.
- Capital lease A capital lease is a lease agreement that allows businesses to acquire copiers and printers as assets. In a capital lease, the lessee (the business) is responsible for maintaining the equipment, paying for repairs and upgrades, and eventually disposing of the equipment. This type of lease is beneficial for businesses that want to own the copier or printer at the end of the lease term.
- Fair market value lease A fair market value lease is a type of lease agreement that allows businesses to lease copiers and printers for a fixed period, usually three to five years. At the end of the lease term, businesses can purchase the equipment at fair market value, return the equipment, or renew the lease. This type of lease is beneficial for companies that want to keep their options open and have the flexibility to purchase or return the equipment at the end of the lease term.
- Managed print services Managed print services (MPS) are a comprehensive solution for businesses that need to manage their printing and copying needs. With MPS, a service provider will manage all aspects of your printing and copying needs, including equipment leasing, maintenance, supplies, and support. MPS can be customized to meet the specific needs of your business, and can help you reduce costs, increase productivity, and improve workflow.
- Short-term leasing Short-term leasing is a flexible option for businesses that need copiers and printers for a limited time. Short-term leases are typically one to two years in length and can be customized to meet the specific needs of your business. This type of lease is beneficial for companies that need equipment for a project, event, or temporary location.
In conclusion, copier leasing is a flexible and cost-effective option for businesses of all sizes. Whether you’re looking for a long-term lease or a short-term solution, there are several copier leasing arrangements available to meet your needs. At Imaging Concepts KC, we offer a wide range of leasing options to help you find the perfect copier or printer for your business. Contact us today to learn more about our leasing options and how we can help you manage your printing and copying needs.